Sunday, September 27, 2009

Again~

tis time around,
nt a single tear drops.
nt even feel my heart burning.
nt even emo.
nt even feel like dying.
coz...

i edi guess so tis day will come bt..
nvr expect it to be tis fast.

its ur call...
ur da one who started it n ended it.

i might cry tml, da day after tml, or wheneva i tink of u.

i cant expressed more wat im feeling rite now.

Even if I know that the days when you were by my side,
making my world shine won’t come back again,
and no matter what will happen,
no matter how far I’m lost,
I'll never ever want to forget that my heart had once chosen to love you.
single life u've choose to live on,
may god bless u~

2 comments:

Ying Ying said...

darling still gt me ok?
no matter anythings happen.
i will be there for u lorrrr~

-weiyi yap- said...

em. i'll find u wheneva i want de wor. be sure to prepare urself 24/7 ya. (: