Sunday, October 11, 2009

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.....
like wat da title says, IM DARN FRUST!

love matters? NO
money matters? NO
sex matters? NO
assignment? HELL YEA. -.-

i've been doin my moral assmgt for like...da past 5 hours n da outcome was...
only 3.25 pages done. gosh!
bt of coz..thr's time tat i play fb bt tat doesnt matter. wat reali drive me crazy is da assgmt itself.

G.E.N.D.E.R. D.I.S.C.R.I.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.

i've been cracking my head to tink,type,modify, then type then tink,type,modify n da process go on n on n on n on n on like thr's no tml...
til my hand cramp x_x

i feel damn lazy to do~
deep inside, from da core of my heart, i reali feel like giving up. jz hantam wateva points i've gathered.
moral is so boring~
one month plus da teacher has been teaching n yet i duno a single ting he teached.
like da malay saying, "masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri".
yea. tats reali suits me.
i seriously dun und y we nid to study moral.
like its gonna change da way we are.
duh...
bt wat to do...
gov sudah tetapkan jadi kena study lor.. ==

alrite. bec to da assigmt.
da date of submission is tis thursday.
15 pages minimum.
i've set my target to finix at least 'Employment' part.
well,, im half-way now.
so no worries i gueeeess..
as long as lazy-ness wont strike me x_x

okie. gambateh to all A2 chicks n hunks.
gt a moral test on thursday also. sigh...
everytin is so rampant.
god..plz guide me thru. i've seen da light bt thr're so many ways to reach it.
i nid ways to combat my lazy-ness!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!

MORAL SUCKS

2 comments:

Ying Ying said...

same same la.
me too. struggle with the MORAL assignment
bt i m lucky..cz i jz nid to pass up at the end of november~hehe

-weiyi yap- said...

yor...
tak adil!!!!!!!
i wanna lodge a complaint!!!!!!
sigh...
too late to change to ur class.
guess i've jz hav to blend it =X

wish me luck. sobz