Friday, November 28, 2008

a disaster day

it all started wif a conversation wif J.
if i havent been talkin 2 him,i wouldn't noe tat da guy i lyk is lying me.
bt,he seems so gud to me.i blif wif al my heart tat he wont do so.
when i noe tat he d gt gf,my jaw dropped.
i've difficulty in breathing.
feel lyk crying.
speechless.
heartbroken.
i cant tink of wat to say anymore.
my mind gone blank.
i stil cant blif he lied me!!
arghh!!!!!!

J has been my fren 4 awhile.i blif him.sumore J is his close fren.
'dont judge a book by its cover'. tis saying is so damn true.
anyway,its jz tat im da one who has gt feeling 4 him.
he nvr say so he do oso.
so ner,nvm ba.jz let it be.dun care d.
msg him,no reply.
i oso fed up d.
well,im jz a fren whom he noe nt long ago.he has da right 2 do so.
i wont blame him.
fr nw on,if thr's ntg important,i wont find him anymore.
if nt,he tink i kacau him.

27/11 suppose to b a hapi day coz finali finix tat idiot spm.
bt,tis kind of ting came up.
spoilt everytin.
i wana ask him 4 an explanation bt i dun dare.
even if i do,he wont reply me oso.
so nvm lar.
dun care much ler.

No comments: