Sunday, November 30, 2008

uh??

i cant blif im blogging nw.
wif my condition,its nt sumtin to b expected.
head's dizzy,gettin blur..
thx 2 da drinks.
bt y am i nt crawling 2 my bed?
uh..
i duno.
jz miss my comp.
usuali after drinkin,i dun fall asleep straight away.
watch some tv 1st.
n coincidentally tat idiot box's showing a comedy show n tat made me even more awake.
bt stil,im kind of blur =.=
i wana go out.agn.
im mouldin inside da hse.
let's face it,spm over,n im nt as excited as im suppose to be,can sum1 teach me how to play?
frens,whr r u?
i nid u all badly!!
sadly,they've gt plans..haiz.
my disappointment lvl increase.
waiyen,
monday i definitely goin.
no matter wat.
bt i reali hope u'll go pyramid tho.
din go thr 4 quite some time.
i miss skol life.
i miss my class.5 Akik.
sad tat high skol isn't 4eva. =(

No comments: