Tuesday, December 23, 2008

22.12.2008 =D

another day,
another outing =)

my day unfolds wif me strugglin to get up fr my comfortable,cosy bed (well,im a slut XD).
i set da alarm to 8.30am n as usual,i jz shut it off n bec to my pillow.
sudenli,i feel lyk 'sumtin' is waking me up.
its nt my mum.
neither its my bro.
n yet,its nt my grandma.
n of coz,its nt my dad.
honestly,at times when i cant wake up on time,i reali feel lyk thr's 'sumtin' or 'sum1' callin me. n da nxt ting i noe,im already awake n wont gt bec to slep. weird huh? yea. i reali wonder wat or who izit. bt da ques remained unanswered. geez..lyk supernatural pulak. haha.

its nearly 11am.
quickly,i went to da bathroom n settle my business thr.
im suppose to meet elyn at 12.30 bt she's gt gastric in da 11th hour.
i gt panic.
luckily,mie qi text askin me wana go gai gai onot..at tat particular moment,i reali reali reali THANK GOD man! wosh!
mie qi is reali my saviour.
elyn had made da reservation for Beverly Hills Chihuahua n im suppose to collect da tickets 45mins b4 da showtime - 1.40pm.
bt,as wat ppl say "once ur lucky,n u wont be tat lucky nxt time".
n hell yea,its true.
when my dad wana fetch me to pavilion,he said da road tax has expired =.=
so cant drive car lor.
so borrow my uncle's van.
bt,while on my way to pudu, da front tyre gt prob =.=
bullshit lar.
so,send it to my dad's workshop.
at tat time, i tot 'y now? y now?! so damn sui wan neh!' sigh.
den borrow one of dad's worker's car n send me to pavilion.
sampai pudu, traffic jam like hell.
took me long enuf to reach my destination.

when i finali landed my foot on da land of pavilion,im relieved.
mie qi is waitin for me at The Coffee Bean bt i cant rmbr whr izit. gosh.
i jz went thr twice lar.
mana ingat.
so i tour around pav n when i finali found da floor directory board, my mind went blank.
i duno wat da hell im lookin at. =.=
took me long enuf to digest da info i received.
eventually,i gt ntg.
so ask ppl lor.
n da f***est ting is da cafe is jz located at da same floor im at. swt. its at da other side of da entrance.
found mie qi n we head to mng.
bought 1 jean n 1 shirt.

den,we walked into Forever 21.
omg.
im spoilt 4 so many choices man!
be it da garments or accessories; reali captivating!
i wanted to buy everytin tat i've set my eyes on bt,scare nt enuf money ler..=( coz im buyin a book ltr n i've spend much at mng. nvm. i berazam,bertekad to go thr agn on some other day.hehe.

after Forever 21, we head to Pull and Bear, Roxy,Topshop Topman.
tel u guys.
two thumbs up for Pull and Bear =D
n for Topshop Topman, i reali luv da check shirts eh..
i jz found tat tis shop offers reali reali nice check shirts.
on my nxt outing, i reali gona shop 4 check shirts at TT. keke.

den we walked to Lot 10.
mie qi said she wana try da Jackie Chan's cafe.
reach thr,reali disappoint me.
it written thr 'Jackie Chan's cafe Coffec & Tea'
so cant EAT lor.
haiz.
bt da place reali nice. da sittin place is special.
so, went to times square's gasoline.
hav nt been thr 4 quite some time ler.

at gasoline,
thr're many ppl thr.
ppl mountain ppl sea. XD
luckily,we gt a seat.
bt hor,da service reali bad man.
da waiter lyk noob jiang.
den thr's one couple on our right-hand side.
duno wat hpn,they shifted to a booth behind us.
sudenli,mie qi 'ssuhhh' me.
n im like 'wat?'
she urge me to look behind n i saw da couple kissing.nt jz a simple kiss bt french kiss.
omg.
hou sam lar,its public lar.
wana ta k lun go find a place tats nt so crowded.
soon after tat, da guy or shud i say da hamsap bf, go rub his gf's private part for like 3-4 times. =.=" wtf!
as im havin my back facin them,i cant c da whole scene.bt mie qi can.so she told me everting.
bt da rubbing part,reali disgusting lar.
gosh.
da gal,fr her apperance,i can guess tat she's jz 14 or 15. haiz.
so young d wat.
nt to say im close-minded bt plz lar..wana do tis kind of ting,make sure ppl dun c wat ur doin.

enuf of tat.
we had our food n technically,v managed to make a joke out of da 'free show' we're watchin jz now. XD
wat a enjoyable day. haha.

stomach full jor,burp jor, we went down to Borders.
bought a book on Business Management.
thr's one abt Sales n as i read on,i reali cant put da book down.
when i look at da price, wow, cant buy lar =(
agn,i've to wait 4 another xxxx days..haiz.

took da escalator to ground flr. as mie qi wanted to buy clothes fr mng.
unfortunately,da shop has been replaced by Black Queen.
aww...
pity her.
ts reali change alot d.
tis shows how long i've nt been thr. hehe.
much to her disappointment, i comfort her, "aiyo,nvm.wed v go The Gardens n mv.hehe"
n she jz cheer up =)
its d 7pm so v decided to go home.

i took da lrt.
sei yeh ar, no air-cond!
my god!
thr're so many ppl inside n its damn hot n stuffy. =.=
y at tis hour,da lrt owiz litis de..haiz.

reach bt.jalil lrt,
dad fetch me home,
went out 4 dinner wif aunt,
bec home,
watch tv,
clean myself up,
on9,
sms.
haha..

1 comment:

dcwm said...

That someone im guessing was an angel. =)