Monday, December 15, 2008

stil hurt?

it has been 5 days since it hpn.
da feeling shud b gone by now.
but,
y am i stil feelin da same way da day he told me tat?
thr's jz one ans; i cant 4get him. no matter how hard i try,da effort i've made leads to ntg.
i shud wake up,i noe.
its jz so damn hard. make me so emo. plus,another sad ting occur. tis is lyk addin salt onto my wounded heart.

wheneva im down,i turn to my 'bro' aka best buddy. bt tis time,i keep all da feelings to myself. jz dun feel lyk tellin anybody. n it jz got worst. i noe at times,when im miserable or mood swings,i tend to say tings w/o concernin ppl's feelin. noe its bad,bt its jz who i am. tis bad attitude of mine has make me lose a fren. if U ever read tis, jz wana apologize once more. noe its a fat chance 4 me to rebuild our frenship, a word of thanks fr me 4 bein my fren al tis while. but, i stil hate u. da tings u said reali stab my heart more den i did. i guess its better 4 us nt to contact anymore ba.

enuf of emo-ing.

i had a great day yday. went to education fair wif kin wei aka my 'bro'. da whole set up is nt bad n da booths r nt tat small. i had a great time discussing da business courses available in da varsities n college. now,i've a clearer mind on wats da diff between acc,finance,commerce,management n admin. btw,saw jacky n his mum. =)
[tats da bag i received fr UCTI. inside gt prospectus fr taylors,segi,inti,sunway. its reali heavy ):]
then,sushi king. actuali wana go sushi zanmai bt since i wana show kw my fren's bf.=.=
as i was lining up to pay da bill,saw sumtin funny abt tis aunty in front of me. a rice stickin on her left arm. =.= i wanted to tel her bt y being so 38 leh? mind my own business better. told kw abt it n he laugh lyk hell. nt abt da rice bt me bein so observant. am i?!! =.=
then,walk around. saw jacky agn. at tropicana store if im nt wrong. feel lyk buyin some clothes bt those garments thr jz din suit me. so end up buying a shirt at radioactive. plan to buy a jeans fr padini authentics bt nt enuf money T.T zang zoi tat 10 bucks nia.haiz..its rm140.
as i was on da way to mv,it rain heavily. torrents of rain came pouring down. tis remind me of sumtin. sigh..
enuf walkin around,head to the gardens. go thr jz to find a lounge tat offer a wide range of choc stuff,jz lyk chocolate lounge at pav. bt,i gave up. whr to find in such huge place?! =.= at da same time,it remind me of da time wif him. gosh.
around 6, go bec home. luckily da train is nt pack. if nt,wif da increase of carbon dioxide contents, i barely can survive thr.
reach home,exhausted. mayb bcoz i dun hav enuf slep ba. took 2 hours rest den on9. wat can i do if i dun on9..tis has bcum my daily routine. as im typin these, i rmbr sum1 who used to b my fren.haiz. reali emo lar tis few days.. how gud if one can live a carefree n gay life w/o givin a shit to wats happenin around da worl. bt tat nvr hpn in reality. ahh..im jz dreamin.

No comments: