Tuesday, January 12, 2010

as requested by JESSIE EYU CHIANN WEN WEN

well well well~
looks like 'sumtin' has just reincarnate.
y 'sumtin' n not someone?
y do i put da pic above?
y do i choose tat pic?
y does da pic looks so horrible?
LOL..
ignore it lar. i pick it randomly coz it has da word REINCARNATION. XD

just to tell ya'll tat...
MY BLOG HAS COME TO LIVE!!!!!!
AFTER 2 MONTHS RESTING IN COMFY WOODEN-CRAFTED-VAMPIRE-LIKE COFFIN (:

tis blog will still RIP bt due to JESSIE EYU CHIANN WEN WEN's request to have my blog updated, i, dengan reluctantly-nya, pun do according to what she said. haha..

oh yea.
i almost forgot.
im nt gonna rent a room near inti anymore.
coz coz coz da lengzai landlord said :
1. renovation completed around march
2. nt worth it since i ni stay thr for 1 month
n i hav decided tat :
1. da new room is so darn far away~ at 99 Speedmart wor. alone wor. who jaga me? n n im lazy to walk tat far to inti ^^"
2. nt worth it since i ni stay thr for 1 month
so yea.
thr're few tings to be concluded :
1. gotta drive far far for f*cking two hours classes
2. waste my petrol
3. waste my toll $
4. waste my parking $
sigh...
wat a pathetic live. =X
alrite.
readers, lets move on to da bright-side.
i still get to sleep on my comfy lil bed XD
klar.
from tml onwards (well, its tml i guess), WINNIE WONG will be my companion while im drivin bec home; noe wat tat means???? i gt a hot babe sitting beside me ((((:
so..
i guess i'll end it here.
plz be back tml.
got sumtin for ya'll.
*PEACE* ^^

No comments: