Thursday, January 28, 2010

sumtin to think about =) [Part 1]

erm...

tho tis may seems weird as i've never post tis kind of ting, bt i wud like to giv it a try.

wanna noe wat izit?

keep on reading (: hehe.

da ting im gonna write abt, has gt ntg to do wif anyone. jz some random post to keep u all entertained. hope all HORNY BABE'S BABES like it ((:



-L.O.V.E.-


I can still recalled
That unforgiving autumn
U hold my cold hands, embraced me in your arms
U uttered tat four powerful letters
I smile, I smile wif tepid-warmth-tears flowing reluctantly
Under the falling red foliage, we kissed passionately.
If the white rose petals open one by one
The memories from tat day will become coloured.
Your winsome smile melts my heart
Like a sweet dream I had somewhr,
Oh Honey,
How I wish we can stick as one til death tore us apart.
Its stil the same autumn
U left me without a word
Leaving me alone in this cold dark world
I ran n ran
I cried n cried
I stumbled to the ground
How come I never noe!!!??
Tis is the paradise of betrayal
At the end of my wandering heart
I search for a light n words of prayer I can send to u
My imprisoned wings
Fly towards the distant sky
I wanna believe Im nt alone...
I realised those steps we counted, mean ntg bt merely numbers
Our crumbling pace wont return
Our sweet memories
I'll keep them close to my heart.
Its autumn agn
Tis time round, I finally accept tat....
Under the falling rain,
Sitting on a bench, u hug me tightly
Asking me nt to say a word
Jz stay by ur side
U said u're tired
U wanna sleep
Thinking ntg tragic will hpn, i let u doze off
But...
Fantasy is always different from reality
I cant differentiate my tears fromt the rain drops
The moon illuminates our final nite.
I finally accept tat....
Cance took u away from me...
Foreva.
p/s: tis is much similar to wat i've posted in facebook, bt i've made some changes. (:

No comments: