Thursday, January 28, 2010

sumtin to think about =) [Part 2]

hmm...~~



tis is rather a special one.

coz i dedicated tis to all my monkey frens.



ENJOY!! ^^



-Besties-

I can still recalled the days we met
U welcome me wif a winsome smile,
A warm hug
A warm hand-shake.
Tis is the heaven of fren-loves tat I've been searchin for.


I'll foreva bear in mind ur kindness,
Ur sarcatism
Ur laugh
Ur smile
Ur silly attitude....
The list never ends.


The sky tat I've lost so long has come back for me
I c angels.
I c demons.
Angels, protecting me, helpin me, showering me wif never-ending loves.
Demons, betrayin me, backstabbing me; creatures I hate the most.
Frens,
Are u on the evil side?


Creatures I called frens,
Without u all,
Im ntg.
Im a lonelier.
Im a loser.
I wont c sunshine tat always brighten, cheering up my days.
I wouldn't noe the meaning of love.
Frens,
U are my pair of imprisoned wings.
U are my pillar of strength.
I count on u.


Creatures I called frens,
I wont allow us to have disgraced memories
All the tings we've been thru,
Will never be erased from my mind.
U painted my life wif colours
N it'll still goes on.


Besties,
Thr's no such ting as ur world n my world.
As long as we c n feel the same ting, its OUR world.


Endless & far, boundless & deep,
Like destinies tat mixed togeta
I'll hold them tight
For we're destined to meet each other.
As if the sky yearns for blood, the flowers wait for the rain & the nite begs for tml,
I yearned so much
For the hope tat we'll still remain togeta.
Togeta we cry,
Togeta we laugh,
Togeta we sing k,
Togeta we spread our wings, flying to distinct place;
But one ting remains...
WE HEART EACH OTHER.

No comments: