Monday, September 1, 2008

gracefully n passionately written by Jeremy =)

Friday, June 6, 2008

i did not sleep since yesterday,i was chatting n play games wif wei yi till forgot time,around 7.30am my friend called me,ask me whether i wanna go for dimsum,i was "omg,i did not sleep at all,still need to drive so far",he ask me go for dimsum at kuchai lama by 8.30,i rushed into the bathroom to take my bath,was rushing coz time wasn't much,i went to kuchai lama until 2pm,whn i was on the way to kuchai lama,my friend(tuck kan) text me and said that "Fetch me too",i text him back "ok,coming now",when i came home,i on9,thn everyone ask me "go to sleep"thn i sms-ing wif siau voon,she ask me "go for a nap,later sick i laugh"thn i was thinking,y today everyone changed d?is it me d environment or they really did changed to good.

No comments: