Monday, September 1, 2008

mid valley

"tml 1pm at bukit jalil lrt"tats wat i said.
to my long-time-no-c fren, Jacky ^^

its thursday am.
i heard voices.i opened my eyes n tilt my head n thr she is..
my lovely mum standin b4 me mumbling..
cant made up wats she talkin,i jz nodded n cont my sweet slep..

woke up agn.
time: 10.45
"ahh..stil early..gt plenty of time 4 me 2 gt ready wan lar"tats wat i tink.
n guess wat.i slep bec ><

time:12.02
SHIT!
was da 1st word fr my mouth.i sudenli recalled tat i gt an outing wif Jacky.
sei lor..die lor..
wif a super quick swift,i headed to my bathroom n start doin my business.
within 30mins,im done.
another prob occured.
i duno wat to wear!!argh...
i quickly open my wardrobe n start searching my clothes lyk a maniac.
found 2 sleeveless tee.
:+: basicwear by nicole :+:
+: topshop :+:
den tink agn.
wana go watch movie wor..tat wouldnt b great. (i 4got tat i gt jacket ><)
so i put them bec nicely n grab 1 long sleeve shirt n jz put it on.
b4 tat
.of coz apply deodorant 1st lar..haha
after everytin's done,i txt Jacky.
"meet ya thr at 2.30"
"thr is whr?"
"bj lrt"
"erm ok lar"
"sorry"
after make-up,called da cab.
while waitin,i eat my brunch.i owiz to dat.
den da taxi arrived n hola..bj lrt im comin!!lols

2.46pm
i arrived thr.
16 mins late. ><
called jacky.he's at mamak.came down,took a cab n head straightly to mid valley.

1st glance.
hmm din change much lar..taller jor..put on weight a lil bit jor..it has been wat.2 yrs din c him.ask him out owiz ffk.luckily tis time he didnt..lucky me.
chat awhile n oops.raining...duno when,i started to hate rain.benci.hen.zhang.

**********************************************************************************

reached centrepoint.
went in n den he said,"wei,whr r v goin ar?"
"i duno."
"har duno ar..den jz walk lar"
"okie"
sounds boring rite.tis da 1st time goin out w/o knowing whr to go,wat to do. ><
walk walk walk....
high-er brands..saw watsons.went in thr n buy sum stuff..
walk walk walk walk...talk talk talk talk....go up to hav a drink at LaManila.it sucks =.=
regret goin thr.zou zi go chilis.haiz..v talked alot of tings while sipping my cappucino n his iced lemon tea.mostly oso abt him.
thr's one touching real-bt-not-many-gona-belif story.cant tel here.secret.hehe...
in da end,i reali hope he's my bf.so damn romantic lar wei....haiz
no wonder he's bein crowned as Romantic Guy in his skol. *applause* wee~~

***********************************************************************************
-arcade-
saw one of his fren.one of da so called 'mid valley gang'.haha
one surpring ting was he jz form3 n his height..waa...
his dad giv him eat steroids i tink. ><

4 sometin.
go buy gundam figura for bro..
my bro-->gundam maniac-->notorious boy-->owiz gt on my nerve (since im da big sis,i sabar..kata org,kesabaran tu separuh drpd iman ^^)-->mum's pet -->kinda bossy
tats all lar.
den went to sasa..saw a gal tat luk familiar.dun giv a damn to it.
her mum...huiyo...LV bag,clothes duno lar,kinda pretty (well women of her age..suan ok lar)..tot her english sure superb bt...it turns out da other way round ><
indah khabar drpd rupa. XD
meet up steroid guy n went bec wif him.

5.32
finali reach sri petaling...
wow.wat a day..
saw my sej teacher n i was lyk 'thank God im not late'.
den jacky's fren were downstairs duno doin wat.lepak-ing i supose.
he go catch up wif them i went on 4 my tuit class..after tat,reach home.
as usual..go wash up..on9..reply sms..eat...n da best part is: i stay up til erm da time now is 6am so..... i guess i wont b sleeping today.
break record.haha.
den tml morning..weiyi panda appear....lol
okie enuf of talkin.go play games wif jeremy 1st.hehe.
adious =)

No comments: