Monday, September 1, 2008

record-breaking

wow..
for my whole life,
from da day i was born til now,
from a baby gal who grow up to b a mature gal,
from an innocent lil gal who bcum..erm partially corrupted >.<
STAY UP DA WHOLE NITE; 24 HOURS AWAKE!
n how's cool is tat?lols..
mayb some 'll say
"cheh..1day din slep ni ma..wat to b proud of.."
or
"waa..if its me,im half dead already.how can u endure da tiredness?"
or
some cool dudes whos nite ghost wil say "haha..gal,u jz pass ur test.ur one of us now.bt ur jz rookie.v can hav sleeples nites for 3 days ^^"

regardless wat it is..
tak kira apa yang diorang kata..
bu guan ta men shuo shen me...
still.
i break my old record.haha..
owh yea.wat i had been doing til i sanggup,rela avoid my sweet slep is......
jeng jeng jeng jeng~~
on9 n blogging!!lols..

No comments: